Information, advice and guidance on the provision of school places. The service is responsible for ensuring there are sufficient school places available, and that these are appropriate for the ages of the children requiring such provision.
Almondbury Community School
On Tuesday 16 July 2019 Cabinet (the Council's main decision making body) agreed to change the age range of Almondbury Community School from age 3-16 years to age 3-11 years. Implementation planning will begin from 1 September 2019. The statutory proposal will be implemented 1 September 2020.
- Latest information - 17 October 2019
- Letter to years 7-10 parents - 17 October 2019 Online Parent preference form - 17 October 2019
- Parent preference form (Word) - 17 October 2019
- Letter to year 11 parents - 17 October 2019
- Update on the 2020 Published Admission Number for Almondbury Community School (Reception Intake) - 30 September 2019
- Letter to year 6 parents - 30 September 2019
- Letter to years 7-11 parents - 27 September 2019
- Proposed priority admission area - King James School
- Proposed priority admision area - Netherhall Learning Campus High School
- Proposed priority admission area - Newsome High