My Kirklees Account logo

You can now register for a My Kirklees Account to check your benefit payments, see your outstanding overpayments balance and check your household and financial details are correct. Register for a My Kirklees Account.

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Apply for a Test and Trace support payment - If you have been told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace, you may be entitled to a payment of £500.

Help available if you are in financial hardship

Help with rent and Council Tax

Currently receiving benefits

Appeal against a benefit decision

Other benefits and support

Benefit fraud

Contact us