• If you are a landlord of a property within the area covered by Kirklees Council and you have had a change of tenancy at one or more of your properties.
  • This form is intended to be completed by landlords. If you are completing this form on behalf of a landlord please do not fill in your own details; only the landlord's. You will be required to enter at least a company name or an individual's name for the landlord.

Clock Completing this form takes around 5 minutes

Paperclip To complete this form you will need your tenants' names, moving dates and tenancy dates.

Tell us about a change of tenancy
Was this information helpful?