You can now register for a My Kirklees Account to check your Council Tax balance, see your statement and manage your Council Tax account online.
Step 1 - Register for a My Kirklees Account
- Quick and easy to set up
- Manage your account all in one place
Clock Registering takes around 10 minutes
Paperclip To complete your registration you will need a valid personal email address.Register online
Step 2 - Add your Council Tax account to your My Kirklees Account
- To add your Council Tax account to your My Kirklees Account, you will first need to complete Step 1 to register and login to your My Kirklees Account.
- Once inside your My Kirklees Account you will need to select the 'Manage Accounts' button and then the 'Add an account' button.
Clock Adding your Council Tax account takes around 5 minutes
Paperclip To add your account you will need your Council Tax account number, shown on your latest bill.Login to add an account
Can't find your Council Tax number?
If you don't know your Council Tax account number, you can find it on:
- Your latest Council Tax bill
- On some bank account statement
It is a 10 digit number normally starting with '79'.