How to tell us

Complete this online form.

Clock Completing this form takes around 15 minutes

Paperclip To complete this form you will need the date of the death.

Tell us about a death

After you've told us

We will update our records and may issue a new bill for the property. We will contact you if we need more information.

Register for a My Kirklees Account

By registering up for a My Kirklees Account, you will be able to manage all of your Council Tax information all in one place; such as making payments, view your balance and view your ebills.

To register for a My Kirklees Account and attach your Council Tax account, you can follow the instructions on the Check your Council Tax balance page.

Was this information helpful?