- Licensing register View applications and licences issued by the council.
- Taxi licences How to become a licensed driver, driver licences, vehicle licences, vehicle operators, complaints, conditions, policies and fees .
- Entertainment and alcohol licences Premises and club premises, personal licences, temporary events notices, hypnotism licence, sex shop and cinema licences.
- Gambling licences Gambling premises, permits and responsible authorities.
- Community and street licences A-Boards and display of goods, busking, car boot, house to house and street collections, cafes on the highway, town centre activities and street traders, distrubution of free printed matter.
- Waste licences Skip licences, scrap metal dealers and motor salvage.
- Animal licences Home boarding establishments, catteries and kennels, pet shops, dog breeding and riding establishments.
- Food licences Health, safety and food regulations.
- Highways licences Scaffolding and hoarding licences, highways projection licence and licences to excavate the road or pavement.
- Other licences Cooling tower notification, caravan site, acupuncture, tattooing, electrolysis, piercing and semi-permanent skin colouring, housing/landlord licensing, Houses in multiple occupation (HMO)
- Adult social care and health
- Bins and recycling
- Births, deaths, marriages and nationality
- Business and economy
- Children and families
- Communities and volunteering
- Council and democracy
- Council tax and benefits
- Crime and safety
- Housing and homelessness
- Jobs and training
- Leisure and culture
- Partners and professionals
- Planning and development
- Schools and education
- Transport, roads and parking
- Make a payment
- Report a problem
- Contact the council
Please note, due to a system upgrade, the public licence register is correct as at 16 November 2018. We are working towards having a new public register available shortly.
If you require information on any licences submitted after this date please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Licensing Service are consulting on the following polices
- Apply for a Hackney Carriage or private hire driver's licence
- Renew a Hackney Carriage or private hire driver's licence
- Apply for a Hackney Carriage vehicle licence
- Renew a Hackney Carriage vehicle licence
- Apply for a private hire vehicle licence
- Renew a private hire vehicle licence
- Apply for a private hire operator's licence
- Renew a private hire operator's licence
- Change of details form
Entertainment and alcohol licences
Premises and club premises
- Apply for a premises licence
- Apply for a club premises certificate
- Request a review of a premises licence
- Apply for a personal licence
- Apply for a sex shop licence
- Apply for a sexual entertainment venue licence
- Apply for a licence to perform hypnotism
Temporary Events Notices (TENs)
- Application form
- Counter signatories and annual fee form
- Notification of change of responsible person
- Returns form