You will need to apply to the licensing office with the completed driver licence renewal application. Please refer to your renewal letter for further information.
- Valid UK Passport
- DVLA Driving Licence
- Utility Bill (gas, electric, or landline) or a Bank Statement dated within the last 3 months or the current years Council Tax/Water Rates Bill
DBS are due every 3 years, so please take note when your last one was processed as no reminder letters are now sent out. If you are unsure what documents you require please ring 01484 456868. A DBS must be obtained through Kirklees Licensing with the exception of accessing your details via the DBS update Service.
How to renew
- Complete the renewal form and attend the Licensing Office
- Bring your driving licence and expired badge
- Pay the fee of £86.00 for a 1 year renewal or £302.00 for a 3 year renewal
- The cost of the 1 year renewal does not include a DBS check
Clock Completing this form takes around 15 minutes
Clock Please refer to your renewal letter to confirm whether a medical certifcate or DBS check is requiredDownload form
- Kirklees Licensing Service
- Address Flint Street Depot, Flint Street, Fartown, Huddersfield, HD1 6LG
- Phone 01484 456868
- Email email@example.com