You will need to apply to the licensing office with the completed driver licence renewal application.
How to renew
- Complete the renewal form and attend the Licensing Office
- Provide your insurance documents or cover note (original copy)
- Vehicle registration document (original copy)
- Both the vehicle registration document and the insurance policy holder must be the same as the applicant of the licence.
- Pay the fee of £179.24
Clock Completing this form takes around 15 minutesDownload form
- Kirklees Licensing Service
- Address Huddersfield Customer Service Centre, Civic Centre 3, Market Street, Huddersfield, HD1 2EY
- Phone 01484 456868
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org