Hypnotism for the purpose of this application includes hypnotism, mesmerism and any similar act or process which produces or is intended to produce in any person any form of induced sleep or trance in which the susceptibility of the mind of that person to suggestion or direction is increased or intended to be increased, but does not include hypnotism, mesmerism or any such similar act or process which is self - induced.
How to apply
- Download the application form and send it to us
- There is no cost for this licence
Clock Completing this form takes around 10 minutesDownload form
Consent to perform hypnotism
- No such exhibition, demonstration or performance must take place without the written consent of Kirklees Council
- You must supply information regarding the last three performances you have undertaken, the name of the Venue, the Date, Description of the act and the telephone number of the venue.
You must make statements to show that:-
- You have never been refused or had withdrawn consent for hypnotism by any licensing authority.
- That you have never been convicted of an offence
- That you have never been convicted of an offence involving the breach of a condition, regulation or prohibiting the giving of an exhibition, demonstration or performance
- Kirklees Licensing Service
- Address Flint Steet Depot, Flint Street, Fartown, Huddersfield, HD1 6LG
- Phone 01484 456868
- Email email@example.com