You will need to apply to the licensing office with the completed driver licence renewal application.
How to apply
- Complete the renewal form and attend the Licensing Office
- Provide your insurance documents or cover note (original copy)
- Vehicle registration document (original copy)
- Both the vehicle registration document and the insurance policy holder must be the same as the applicant of the licence.
- Pay the renewal fee of £179.24 or £188.19 for a London cab
Clock Completing this form takes around 15 minutesDownload form
After you have applied
The vehicle is subject to a compliance test carried out by Kirklees Council Transport Services, this will be authorised once all of the above mentioned documents and relevant fees have been provided.
Once this has been passed, you must return to the office with your old plate. Your new plate will then be issued.
- Kirklees Licensing Service
- Address Flint Street Depot, Flint Street, Fartown, Huddersfield, HD1 6LG
- Phone 01484 456868
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org