Operator licences are attached to the premises. If a business moves or is sold a new operator licence needs to be applied for.
How to apply
- Complete the application form
- Provide proof of planning permission (this is only required if issued on a temporary basis previously)
- Pay the fee - up to 3 vehicles £96.00
- Pay the fee - over 3 vehicles £202.50
- A DBS check may be required. Please refer to your renewal letter to check if this is required.
- DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) guidance
Clock Completing this form takes around 10 minutesDownload form