Operator licences are attached to the premises. If a business moves or is sold a new operator licence needs to be applied for.
How to apply
- Complete the application form
- Call 01484 456868 to make an appointment at our customer service centre
- Provide proof of planning permission for your premises (this is only required if permission was previously issued on a temporary basis)
- Pay the fee - up to 3 vehicles £96.00
- Pay the fee - over 3 vehicles £202.50
- In some cases a DBS check may be required.
- DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) guidance
Clock Completing this form takes around 10 minutesDownload form