The Gambling Commission is responsible for issuing operating licences and personal licences as well as for the regulation of remote gambling including gambling via the Internet, a phone, TV, computer etc.
We are responsible for issuing premises licences, permits and other authorisations.
In determining premises licence applications, we will be guided by codes of practice and guidance issued by the Gambling Commission, together with our own gambling policy and three licensing objectives:
- Preventing gambling from being a source of crime or disorder, being associated with crime or disorder or being used to support crime
- Ensuring that gambling is conducted in a fair and open way
- Protecting children and other vulnerable persons from being harmed or exploited by gambling
Application forms for gambling premises
- Kirklees Licensing Service
- Address Flint Steet Depot, Flint Street, Fartown, Huddersfield, HD1 6LG
- Phone 01484 456868
- Email email@example.com