If you wish to carry out a street based activity, you are required to complete a permit application.
How to apply
Download the form and send it to us with your fee.
- You need to be 17 years or over
- You will need to provide a map and a photograph showing the site where you wish to trade.
Clock Completing this form takes around 5 minutesDownload form
After you've applied
- Once your application is granted you will need Public Liability insurance of £10,000,000 (ten million pounds).
|Street activity (vehicle)||£122.40|
|Street activity (gazebo)||£61.20|
|Street activity (table)||£36.20|
|Street activity (charitable)||Free|
- Kirklees Licensing Service
- Address Flint Street Depot, Flint Street, Huddersfield, HD1 6LG
- Phone 01484 456868
- Email email@example.com