- Event Guide
Practical advice and tips to help you understand what you need to do to deliver a successful, well organised, safe event. Most useful for people planning public entertainment or leisure events such as parades, galas, festivals and concerts.
- Essential Guidance - use of bouncy castles and other
Serious injuries and even fatalities have occurred when inflatables have collapsed, flipped over or blown away in windy conditions, this guidance can help avoid a serious incident at your event.
- The Purple Guide (to Health Safety and Welfare at Music and Other Events)
An industry guide for putting on events. There is also a Purple Guide Lite for organising smaller events. Both available online for a small annual subscription fee.
- Health and safety in the entertainment and leisure industry
Information about regulations and event safety that will help you run a safe event.
- Kirklees safeguarding children board
For the most up to date information about Safeguarding in Kirklees.
- Music licences for events
If your event involves any music, whether recorded or live, you must obtain a licence from both the:
- Green Guide to Safety at Sports Grounds
Detailed guidance to ground management, technical specialists and all relevant authorities to assist in assessing how many spectators can be safely accommodated within a sports ground.
- Creative Kirklees: Running an event