Kirklees Council offer taxi tests previously carried out by the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) for drivers applying to become licenced taxi drivers.
We deliver taxi testing for drivers wishing to become licenced taxi drivers in Kirklees and Calderdale.
The test is the same as the tests previously carried out by the DVSA
Due to the current COVID-19 virus we do not have any taxi tests available. Please keep checking back on this webpage for future tests or contact Driver Training on 01484 221000 ext 75286 for further updates.
Book your test onlinePlease note that as of 1st April 2020 there will be a price increase to £85. Any booking made for 1st April or after will be charged the new price of £85.
- If you are intending to apply for your licence with Kirklees Council you need to first read the Fitness and Suitability statement.
- Please read the terms and conditions before you book your test.
- All tests are run from Flint Street, Fartown, Huddersfield, HD1 6LG
Paperclip You will need your driving licence number to log in, if you are rebooking your course you will also need your booking reference.Book online
How tests operate and who can attend
- Kirklees Licensing Service
- Address Flint Street Depot, Flint Street, Fartown, Huddersfield, HD1 6LG
- Phone 01484 456868
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Calderdale Council
- Calderdale Council
- Address Calderale MBC Transport Services, Battinson Road, Halifax, HX1 4PL
- Phone 01422 288001
- Email email@example.com
Contact Driver Training
- Address Flint Street, Fartown, Huddersfield, HD1 6LG
- Phone 01484 221000 and ask for extension 75286
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org