Kirklees Council offer taxi tests previously carried out by the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) for drivers applying to become licenced taxi drivers.
We deliver taxi testing for drivers wishing to become licenced taxi drivers in Kirklees and Calderdale.
The test is the same as the tests previously carried out by the DVSA
Book your test onlinePlease note a change to our test fees from 1 June 2019. If you do not go out on a test due to a fault with your vehicle or not having the correct documents you will have to pay £80 to take another test.
- To book online you need to have first contacted the licensing teams at Kirklees or Calderdale Councils to start your licence application
- Please read the terms and conditions before you book your test.
- All tests are run from Flint Street, Fartown, Huddersfield, HD1 6LG
Paperclip You will need your driving licence number to log in, if you are rebooking your course you will also need your booking reference.Book online
How tests operate and who can attend
- Kirklees Licensing Service
- Address Flint Street Depot, Flint Street, Fartown, Huddersfield, HD1 6LG
- Phone 01484 456868
- Email email@example.com
Contact Calderdale Council
- Calderdale Council
- Address Calderale MBC Transport Services, Battinson Road, Halifax, HX1 4PL
- Phone 01422 288001
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Commercial Regulatory and Operational Training (CROS Training)
- Address Flint Street, Fartown, Huddersfield, HD1 6LG
- Phone 01484 221000 and ask for extension 75286
- Email CROStraining@kirklees.gov.uk