You can apply in certain circumstances to correct the registers of common land and village greens by making a rectification application.


Commons registers: apply to rectify them


  • £1,266.54 for applications under Paragraph 6-9 of Schedule 2 of the Commons Act 2006
  • No charge for applications under Section 19(2)(a) of the Commons Act 2006

Apply to rectify the common land or village register

Download and fill in form CA13

Clock Completing this form takes around 1 hour.

Download form

After you've submitted your statement

We will acknowledge receipt of your application and will advise you if it is valid.

Was this information helpful?