- Application number
- Last updated
- 20 January 2022
- Kirklees Council, Economy & Skills/Capital Delivery
King James School, St Helen's Gate, Almondbury, Huddersfield, HD4 6SG
View application 2021/93535 on a map
- Almondbury Ward
- Description / Development
- Discharge of condition 9 (materials) of previous permission 2020/92657 for erection of a 10-classroom teaching block and formation of car parking area with associated engineering and landscape works (within a Conservation Area)
- DPP UK Ltd
- 1, Park Row, Leeds, LS1 5HN
Planning department details
- Case officer
- Nick Hirst
- 07 Sep 2021
- 07 Sep 2021
- Initial target date
- 02 November 2021
- Decision date
- 20 Jan 2022
- DISCHARGE OF CONDITION(S) APPROVED
Since 1st August 2011 we haven't informed interested parties, objectors or supporters of applications, in writing or by site notice, of the relevant planning committee date.
Plans and drawings
Some documents may have been partially redacted for publication to remove personal details in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
To measure distances in these measure-enabled PDF plans, please see the measuring instructions.
To view the plans and documents you need Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
Printing online plans and documents
Material which is downloaded or printed can only be used for information, e.g. so that comments can be made.
Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Planning application documents are protected by section 47 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Signatures, email addresses and the applicants phone number have been deleted for data protection reasons.
Ordnance Survey: © Crown copyright. All rights reserved. Kirklees Council. Licence No. 100019241, 2007