- Application number
- Last updated
- 23 November 2020
- Tungsten Properties Ltd and BA Pension Trustees Ltd
Former North Bierley Waste Water Treatment Works, Oakenshaw, BD12 7ET
View application 2020/61/91807/E on a map
- Cleckheaton Ward
- Description / Development
- Reserved matters application pursuant to Phase 2 of outline permission no. 2016/92298 (as amended by NMA 2020/91436) for the re-development of the former waste water treatment works following demolition of existing structures to provide employment uses (Use classes B1(c), B2 and B8) to include the discharge of Condition 9 (Lighting design strategy), Condition 17 (Site investigations), Condition 29 (Noise attenuation) and Condition 31 (Electric vehicle charging points) of 2016/92298 as they relate to Phase 2.
- Pegasus Group
- 4, The Courtyard, Church Street, Lockington, Derby, DE74 2SL
Planning department details
- Case officer
- Kate Mansell
- 16 Jun 2020
- 16 Jun 2020
- Statutory consultation start date
- 09 Jul 2020
- Statutory consultation end date
- 29 Jul 2020
- Public consultation start date
- 22 Jun 2020
- Public consultation end date
- 27 Jul 2020
- Initial target date
- 15 September 2020
- Decision date
Since 1st August 2011 we haven't informed interested parties, objectors or supporters of applications, in writing or by site notice, of the relevant planning committee date.
Plans and drawings
Some documents may have been partially redacted for publication to remove personal details in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
To measure distances in these measure-enabled PDF plans, please see the measuring instructions.
To view the plans and documents you need Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
Printing online plans and documents
Material which is downloaded or printed can only be used for information, e.g. so that comments can be made.
Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Planning application documents are protected by section 47 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Signatures, email addresses and the applicants phone number have been deleted for data protection reasons.
Ordnance Survey: © Crown copyright. All rights reserved. Kirklees Council. Licence No. 100019241, 2007