- Application number
- Last updated
- 14 September 2020
- North Point Living Developments Ltd
The George Hotel, St George's Square, Huddersfield, HD1 1JA
View application 2019/91505 on a map
- Newsome Ward
- Description / Development
- Partial change of use of hotel to 50 apart-hotel rooms, A3 (restaurant/cafe/function room), A4 (drinking establishment), D1 (museum), Spa, ancillary storage and associated internal and external works (within a Conservation Area)
- Acumen Designers & Architects Ltd
- Headrow House, Old Leeds Road, Huddersfield, HD1 1SG
Planning department details
- Case officer
- Neil Bearcroft
- 07 May 2019
- 07 May 2019
- Statutory consultation start date
- 31 May 2019
- Statutory consultation end date
- 21 Jun 2019
- Public consultation start date
- 14 May 2019
- Public consultation end date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Initial target date
- 02 July 2019
- Decision date
- 19 Sep 2019
- CONDITIONAL FULL PERMISSION
Since 1st August 2011 we haven't informed interested parties, objectors or supporters of applications, in writing or by site notice, of the relevant planning committee date.
Plans and drawings
Some documents may have been partially redacted for publication to remove personal details in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
To measure distances in these measure-enabled PDF plans, please see the measuring instructions.
To view the plans and documents you need Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
Printing online plans and documents
Material which is downloaded or printed can only be used for information, e.g. so that comments can be made.
Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Planning application documents are protected by section 47 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Signatures, email addresses and the applicants phone number have been deleted for data protection reasons.
Ordnance Survey: © Crown copyright. All rights reserved. Kirklees Council. Licence No. 100019241, 2007