- Application number
- Last updated
- 09 August 2019
- Pennine Property Partnership & Avant Homes
land at, former St Luke's Hospital, Blackmoorfoot Road, Crosland Moor, Huddersfield, HD4 5RQ
View application 2018/93201 on a map
- Crosland Moor and Netherton Ward
- Description / Development
- Reserved matters application for residential development pursuant to outline permission 2018/93098
- Johnson Mowat
- Coronet House, Queen Street, Leeds, LS1 2TW
Planning department details
- Case officer
- Bill Topping
- 01 Oct 2018
- 01 Oct 2018
- Planning Sub Committee date
- 11 April 2019
- Statutory consultation start date
- 19 Oct 2018
- Statutory consultation end date
- 08 Nov 2018
- Public consultation start date
- 23 Oct 2018
- Public consultation end date
- 06 Nov 2018
- Initial target date
- 31 December 2018
- Decision date
- 09 Aug 2019
- APPROVAL OF RESERVED MATTERS
Since 1st August 2011 we haven't informed interested parties, objectors or supporters of applications, in writing or by site notice, of the relevant planning committee date.
Plans and drawings
Some documents may have been partially redacted for publication to remove personal details in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
To measure distances in these measure-enabled PDF plans, please see the measuring instructions.
To view the plans and documents you need Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
Printing online plans and documents
Material which is downloaded or printed can only be used for information, e.g. so that comments can be made.
Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Planning application documents are protected by section 47 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Signatures, email addresses and the applicants phone number have been deleted for data protection reasons.
Ordnance Survey: © Crown copyright. All rights reserved. Kirklees Council. Licence No. 100019241, 2007