- Application number
- Last updated
- 23 November 2020
- Hillbrook Printing Inks Ltd, Directors Pension Scheme
former Gees Garage, New Hey Road, Outlane, Huddersfield, HD3 3YJ
View application 2018/92934 on a map
- Colne Valley Ward
- Description / Development
- Outline application for erection of residential development
- Robert Halstead Chartered Surveyor
- Office G of H, Bridge Mills, Huddersfield Road, Holmfirth, HD9 3TW
Planning department details
- Case officer
- Adam Walker
- 07 Sep 2018
- 07 Sep 2018
- Planning Sub Committee date
- 24 January 2019
- Statutory consultation start date
- 21 Sep 2018
- Statutory consultation end date
- 12 Oct 2018
- Public consultation start date
- 10 Sep 2018
- Public consultation end date
- 06 Oct 2018
- Initial target date
- 07 December 2018
- Decision date
- 23 Nov 2020
- SECTION 106 OUTLINE PERMISSION
Since 1st August 2011 we haven't informed interested parties, objectors or supporters of applications, in writing or by site notice, of the relevant planning committee date.
Plans and drawings
Some documents may have been partially redacted for publication to remove personal details in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
To measure distances in these measure-enabled PDF plans, please see the measuring instructions.
To view the plans and documents you need Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
Printing online plans and documents
Material which is downloaded or printed can only be used for information, e.g. so that comments can be made.
Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Planning application documents are protected by section 47 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Signatures, email addresses and the applicants phone number have been deleted for data protection reasons.
Ordnance Survey: © Crown copyright. All rights reserved. Kirklees Council. Licence No. 100019241, 2007