- Application number
- Last updated
- 14 August 2019
- Owens Developments Ltd
Heaton Avenue First and Nursery School, Westcliffe Road, Cleckheaton, BD19 3EP
View application 2017/91214 on a map
- Cleckheaton Ward
- Description / Development
- Reserved matters application pursuant to outline permission 2014/91791 for outline application for demolition of existing school building and erection of residential development (18 dwellings)
- Chris Finn Architect
- Bowling Green House, 38, Rythergate, Cawood, Selby, YO8 3TP
Planning department details
- Case officer
- Sarah Longbottom
- 03 Apr 2017
- 03 Apr 2017
- Statutory consultation start date
- 21 Apr 2017
- Statutory consultation end date
- 12 May 2017
- Public consultation start date
- 07 Apr 2017
- Public consultation end date
- 13 Jun 2017
- Initial target date
- 03 July 2017
- Decision date
- 07 Aug 2019
- APPROVAL OF RESERVED MATTERS
Since 1st August 2011 we haven't informed interested parties, objectors or supporters of applications, in writing or by site notice, of the relevant planning committee date.
Plans and drawings
Some documents may have been partially redacted for publication to remove personal details in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
To measure distances in these measure-enabled PDF plans, please see the measuring instructions.
To view the plans and documents you need Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
Printing online plans and documents
Material which is downloaded or printed can only be used for information, e.g. so that comments can be made.
Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Planning application documents are protected by section 47 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Signatures, email addresses and the applicants phone number have been deleted for data protection reasons.
Ordnance Survey: © Crown copyright. All rights reserved. Kirklees Council. Licence No. 100019241, 2007