If you a reporting a pest problem on your land that requires a treatment, a charge will be applied for this treatment. Please see our current fees and charges at Pest control at domestic properties

  • Streetscene and Housing
  • Email pest.control@kirklees.gov.uk
  • Phone 01484 414901 (Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm)
  • Address Flint Street, Fartown, Huddersfield, HD1 6LG
Was this information helpful?