Tell us about your events
Batley Art Gallery
Exhibitions and events at Batley Art Gallery. The gallery hosts a changing display of artwork by local art groups and individual artists.
What's happening today
- Batley Camera Club Annual Exhibition
9:30AM - 5:00PM, Batley Art Gallery, Batley
- An annual showcase of the best works by Batley-based photographers, including both digital and traditional photographic techniques.
- Digital Artwork by Ian Clegg Walsh
9:30AM - 5:00PM, Batley Library and Information Centre, Batley
- A showcase of 19 digitally created artworks by this locally based artist.
- Stop Motion Animation
10:00AM - 3:00PM, Batley Art Gallery, Batley
- A full day workshop offering an in-depth look at stop-motion animation, focusing on character modelling, set building, storyboarding and animation techniques. With artists Karen Stansfield and Damian Clark, of Creative Arts Hub.
Digital Artwork by Ian Clegg Walsh, Batley Library and Information Centre, Batley, Tuesday 1st April 2014 until Saturday 3rd May 2014
Batley Camera Club Annual Exhibition, Batley Art Gallery, Batley, Tuesday 22nd April 2014 until Saturday 7th June 2014
Change 2014, Batley Art Gallery, Batley, Monday 19th May 2014 until Saturday 30th August 2014
Lines of Conflict, Batley Art Gallery, Batley, Saturday 6th September 2014 until Saturday 18th October 2014
Paula Chambers - With Intent: Fanciful Objects, Batley Art Gallery, Batley, Saturday 25th October 2014 until Saturday 22nd November 2014
The gallery's programme offers a range of work and wide variety of artistic styles with the aim of providing something for everyone to enjoy.
Whilst we make every effort to ensure the information is accurate, no responsibility can be accepted for errors or omissions or for changes in events
after submission of data or copy.