You can buy parking season tickets for up to seven days a week in Huddersfield, Dewsbury and Holmfirth.
Having a parking season ticket does not guarantee a parking space.
Terms and conditions apply.
20% discount when you buy an annual season ticket and pay for it by Direct Debit.
15% discount when you buy a quarterly season ticket and pay for it by cheque, debit or credit card.
Season ticket parking areas and prices
Kirklees car parks offer a safe environment to park your vehicle although all cars are parked at the owner's risk.
Many of our car parks have achieved the prestigious Park Mark safer parking award.
Choose which parking area you would like a season ticket for and which type of ticket you would like to apply for.
Apply for or renew a season ticket
Complete the application form and direct debit mandate.
Clock Completing this form takes around 10 minutes
Paperclip To complete this form you will need your bank account details if you are applying for an annual season ticket.Download form
After you've applied
- Applications for season tickets will usually be processed within 7 days provided you have supplied the necessary information.
- Where additional information or clarification is required then the issue of your season ticket will be delayed until the correct information is received.
- If you have applied for a quarterly season ticket a member of staff will contact you for payment details.
The Green One is a parking permit for people who regularly travel to and from town in zero or low emission cars.
Save up to 100% on parking when you buy a green season ticket.
Cancelling a season ticket
Any request for cancellation or refund must be made in writing giving one full months notice to the Parking Office and is subject to approval.
- Request a cancellation
- Email email@example.com
You may owe us some payment at the point of cancellation or we may owe you a refund.
The amount refunded will depend on the type of season ticket purchased.
Annual season ticket refunds will be based on the lower discounted rate and only for full months.
Quarterly season ticket refunds will be based only on full months.
There may also be an administration charge for cancelling your season ticket.
If you lose your season ticket
You will need to request a new one.
There is a charge of £20 for a replacement season ticket to be issued.
Terms and conditions
- At least 7 days notice must be given for application to be processed.
- Season ticket permits must be clearly displayed.
- Do not display notes in your vehicles.
- It is the permit holders' responsibility to ensure the permit is valid.
- A permit must not be copied or altered in anyway.
- Valid only in the area specified and for the times and dates shown.
- A penalty charge notice may be issued if you do not follow the conditions of use.
- Permits remain the property of the council.
- Permits can be cancelled by the council at any time at its own discretion.
- Any misuse of the permit will lead to the issue of a fine (Penalty Charge Notice) and the cancellation of the permit.
- If payment is required for the permit the permit will not be issued unless the payment has been received.
- A permit does not guarantee a parking space.