- Annual monitoring reports
Assesses the progress towards the Local Plan and monitors the effectiveness of policies.
- Housing Delivery Test Action Plan (August 2019)
This action plan has been published in accordance with the requirements set out in the Housing Delivery Test.
- Employment Land Supply Review (ELSR)
A comprehensive record of land that has at some time been considered suitable for employment uses.
- Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment (SHLAA)
An evidence document that assesses potential housing sites and includes lists of sites with planning permission for housing. It does not allocate sites for housing and does not change the planning status of sites. The Local Plan process includes a more detailed assessment of sites to determine new housing allocations.
- Town centre data and publications
Annual surveys of shopping centre health and vitality up to 2007, including retail provision and pedestrian footfall.
- Open Space Study 2015 (Revised 2016)
A comprehensive assessment of open space provision in Kirklees. It provides an audit based analysis of the quantity, quality and accessibility of open spaces.
- Strategic Housing Market Assessment 2016 (SHMA)
Information on the level of need and demand for affordable and market housing within Kirklees.
- Strategic Flood Risk Assessment (SFRA)
Identifies and analyses current and future broad scale flooding issues for key locations with Kirklees.
- Retail Capacity Study
An assessment of retail needs and capacity in the period to 2028.