- Authority monitoring reports
Assesses the progress towards the Local Plan and monitors the effectiveness of policies.
- Infrastructure Funding Statements (IFS)
Documents to meet the requirements of the Community Infrastructure Levy Regulations 2019, provides detail of s.106 receipt and expenditure on an annual basis.
- Housing Delivery Test Action Plan (July 2022)
This action plan has been published in accordance with the requirements set out in the Housing Delivery Test.
- Employment Land Supply Review (ELSR)
A comprehensive record of land that has at some time been considered suitable for employment uses.
- Town centre data and publications
Annual surveys of shopping centre health and vitality up to 2007, including retail provision and pedestrian footfall.
- Open Space Study 2015 (Revised 2016)
A comprehensive assessment of open space provision in Kirklees. It provides an audit based analysis of the quantity, quality and accessibility of open spaces.
- Strategic Housing Market Assessment 2016 (SHMA)
Information on the level of need and demand for affordable and market housing within Kirklees.
- Strategic Flood Risk Assessment (SFRA)
Identifies and analyses current and future broad scale flooding issues for key locations with Kirklees.
- Retail Capacity Study
An assessment of retail needs and capacity in the period to 2028.