- Application number
- Last updated
- 28 April 2021
- President of The Valley Bowmen of Huddersfield
Archery Field, Slate Pitts Wood, Knowle Lane, Meltham, Holmfirth, HD9 4HL
View application 2020/94405 on a map
- Holme Valley North Ward
- Description / Development
- Erection of detached building for use as an indoor archery range
- Paul McGuire MCIAT ACIOB Chartered Archi
- 46, Riley Park, Kirkburton, Huddersfield, HD8 0SA
Planning department details
- Case officer
- Katie Chew
- 24 Dec 2020
- 24 Dec 2020
- Statutory consultation start date
- 29 Jan 2021
- Statutory consultation end date
- 19 Feb 2021
- Public consultation start date
- 14 Jan 2021
- Public consultation end date
- 09 Mar 2021
- Initial target date
- 18 February 2021
- Decision date
- 28 Apr 2021
- CONDITIONAL FULL PERMISSION
Since 1st August 2011 we haven't informed interested parties, objectors or supporters of applications, in writing or by site notice, of the relevant planning committee date.
Plans and drawings
Some documents may have been partially redacted for publication to remove personal details in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
To measure distances in these measure-enabled PDF plans, please see the measuring instructions.
To view the plans and documents you need Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
Printing online plans and documents
Material which is downloaded or printed can only be used for information, e.g. so that comments can be made.
Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Planning application documents are protected by section 47 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Signatures, email addresses and the applicants phone number have been deleted for data protection reasons.
Ordnance Survey: © Crown copyright. All rights reserved. Kirklees Council. Licence No. 100019241, 2007