- Application number
- Last updated
- 20 June 2017
- Alcuin Homes (Yorkshire) Limited
former railway station and goods yard, Fold Farm, Netherton Fold, Netherton, Huddersfield, HD4 7HB
View application 2016/90647 on a map
- Crosland Moor and Netherton Ward
- Description / Development
- Outline application for residential development (23 dwellings)
- Heppenstall Architects
- Allisons Building, 135, Armitage Road, Milnsbridge, Huddersfield, HD3 4JY
Planning department details
- Case officer
- Louise Bearcroft
- 24 Feb 2016
- 25 Feb 2016
- Planning Sub Committee date
- 14 July 2016
- Statutory consultation start date
- 18 Mar 2016
- Statutory consultation end date
- 08 Apr 2016
- Public consultation start date
- 02 Mar 2016
- Public consultation end date
- 27 Mar 2016
- Initial target date
- 26 May 2016
- Decision date
- 20 Jun 2017
- SECTION 106 OUTLINE PERMISSION
Since 1st August 2011 we haven't informed interested parties, objectors or supporters of applications, in writing or by site notice, of the relevant planning committee date.
Plans and drawings
Some documents may have been partially redacted for publication to remove personal details in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
To measure distances in these measure-enabled PDF plans, please see the measuring instructions.
To view the plans and documents you need Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
Printing online plans and documents
Material which is downloaded or printed can only be used for information, e.g. so that comments can be made.
Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Planning application documents are protected by section 47 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Signatures, email addresses and the applicants phone number have been deleted for data protection reasons.
Ordnance Survey: © Crown copyright. All rights reserved. Kirklees Council. Licence No. 100019241, 2007