At any stage following the grant of a premise licence or club premises certificate, an application can be made to the licensing authority for a review of a licence or certificate where problems are occurring.
The application must be on grounds relating to one or more of the licensing objectives:
- Prevention of crime and disorder
- Prevention of public nuisance
- Public safety
- Protection of children from harm
How to request a review
Download and complete the form and return it to us.
- Kirklees Council
- Address Licensing Service, PO Box 1720, Huddersfield, HD1 9EL
- Phone 01484 456868
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org