If you notice a problem with a skip which is on a road or pavement you will need to contact us.

Contact Highways

After you have reported a skip

  • We will get an inspector to the visit the site.
  • We usually ask the owner to move the skip or replace it with one which complies with the licence conditions.
  • We can only tell you who owns a skip if a licence has been requested for it, or the skip carries the owner's name.
Was this information helpful?