If you wish to run a venue where explicit films are shown to members of the public, you will need a licence.


How to apply

  • Download the application form and send it to us with your payment
  • The cost of for a sexual entertainment venue is £832.00
  • Applicants must be at least 18 years old
  • Applicants must not be disqualified from holding a licence
  • Applicants must have been resident in the UK at least six months immediately before the application or, if a corporate body, must be incorporated in the UK
  • Applicants must not have been refused the grant or renewal of a licence for the premises in question within the last 12 months unless the refusal has been reversed on appeal

Clock Completing this form takes around 30 minutes

Download form

Contact Licensing

  • Kirklees Licensing Service
  • Address Huddersfield Customer Service Centre, Civic Centre 3, Market Street, Huddersfield, HD1 2EY
  • Phone 01484 456868
  • Email licensing@kirklees.gov.uk