If you wish to distribute free printed matter you will need consent from Kirklees Licensing Department

  • "Free printed matter" includes amongst other things newspapers, leaflets, pamphlets and stickers.
  • "Distribute" means to give the free printed matter out to, or offer to make it available to, members of the public and includes placing it on or affixing it to vehicles but does not include putting it inside a building or letterbox

Distribution of free printed matter guidance

How to apply

Download the form and send it to us with your fee

  • Applications should give 14 days notice of proposed commencement date
  • The cost for this licence is £119.00

Clock Completing this form takes around 5 minutes

Download form

Contact Licensing

  • Kirklees Council
  • Address Licensing Service, PO Box 1720, Huddersfield, HD1 9EL
  • Phone 01484 456868
  • Email licensing@kirklees.gov.uk
Was this information helpful?