Information on council copyright, the circumstances when the council's information can be re-used and how it can be re-used.
About copyright and re-use licensing
- Re-use includes making multiple copies, publishing and issuing copies to the public.
- Re-use also includes combining council information with other sources either as a whole or through extracts.
- It covers both non-commercial and commercial activity.
Request permission for re-use
Send your request to:
- Kirklees Council
- Address Information Access Team, Governance & Democratic Services, PO Box 1720, Huddersfield, HD1 9EL
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Policies and procedures
- How the council will exercise its rights to licence re-use under copyright legislation and comply with the Re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations 2005 can be found in our Licensing the Re-use of Council Information Policy
- How the re-use licensing process works in the council and how your requests will be processed can be found in our Licensing the Re-use of Council Information Procedure
- Allowing non-commercial re-use of some council documents can be found in our Non-commercial Sharing Licence
- Licensing any re-use that is granted through the re-use application process can be found in our Standard re-use licence