This page will be updated as specific needs and requirements become known

Advice and help

Have you been affected by the major incident?

The following may be able to assist your needs:



For help in life or death situations please call 999 and ask for the ambulance service.


Call 111 or access advice through the NHS website to find your nearest service.

Benefits assistance

Call or email using the contact information below

Victim support

In the event of support after a crime please call or visit the website below.

Foreign and Commonwealth Office

For events overseas impacting on yourselves or loved ones:


We recommend contacting your insurance company for any cover you have in place (e.g. house, car, health, etc.) as soon as possible if you know that your property, vehicle or health have been impacted and a claim is likely to be needed.

Flooding insurance

Flood Re Scheme (Flood reinsurance):

Keeping up to date

You can keep up to date with the latest information regarding this major incident by visiting:

If your needs and concerns are immediate and you cannot find the help you need here, and it cannot wait until more information is available, please contact us.

Contact us

Was this information helpful?