If you can't find what you are looking for online then there are other ways for you to get in touch.

Kirklees Council automated switchboard

When calling the automated switchboard

You will be asked to enter an extension number or say the name of the person or department you wish to speak to. For example if you want to speak to the Council Tax Department say "Council Tax", or the name of the person you wish to contact if you have their name.

Contact a service or department

For a list of all services and departments visit our Contact a service or department section of the website.

Customer service centres

Visit one of our Customer service centres in person.

Emergency contact

For emergency and out of hours contact please Emergency contacts.

Stay Connected
Sign up to email alerts about weather disruptions and emergencies
Was this information helpful?