If there is immediate danger
  • For the Police, Fire service or medical emergencies
  • Phone 999

Council housing repairs

Housing repairs has now moved and is part of the services available in the My Kirklees Account. In order to access your housing repairs account you will need to register or log into your My Kirklees Account. My Kirklees Account allows access to a range of services online - 24 /7 - all in one place and with one password.

Housing, homelessness and financial hardship

Abuse and domestic violence

Roads, weather and emergency events

Social care

Gas, electricity and water

Stay Connected
Sign up to email alerts about Kirklees
Was this information helpful?