Suggested kit list
- Waterproof coat and overtrousers (spares available)
- Outdoor shoes
- Wellies or boots
- Indoor shoes/slippers/trainers
- 2 pairs of trousers (if possible, not jeans)
- 3 t-shirts
- Change of underwear
- Wash kit and towel
- 2 jumpers/warm tops plus a spare in winter
- 3 pairs of socks, make sure you have at least 1 thick pair
- Small rucksack
- Small refillable water bottle is also useful especially in Summer.
Boys and girls sleep in warm, comfortable, single-sex rooms, in either bunk beds or single beds. Toilet and shower facilities are close to each bedroom. Visiting teachers and group leaders sleep in rooms located on the same floor as their pupils. Bedding is provided.
We have specific facilities designed for pupils with physical disabilities to ensure they can take part. Please get in touch to arrange a visit to see how we can support your child.
All meals are provided during your child's stay. Breakfast, evening meal and supper are served in the dining room. Lunch will usually be a picnic (depending on the weather).
If your child has any special dietary requirements, please contact our catering manager prior to your child's stay.
We have a small gift shop that sells toys, gifts and souvenirs so your child can remember their visit. The shop stocks things like pens, pencils, rubbers, rulers, small teddy bears and key-rings.
Free time activities
- Table football
- Table tennis
- Den building in the woods
- Adventure playground
- Quiet seating area
- Large screen for movie night
- Stage area for performances
- Plus much much more.
Back to top