Whether you're looking for your first job or the next step in a long career path, we have employment opportunities for you.
Become part of our family and we'll provide you with support and full training to build your confidence and career, as well as competitive rates of pay.
- Fits around family life - working hours fit around school hours.
- Be part of the community and make new friends - work with local people from your community, in local schools (within a 4 miles radius).
- Inspire children of all ages - provide support for both primary and high schools.
- Learn and grow - we'll train you in new skills and you'll have opportunities to progress your career.
- Great rates of pay - we offer very competitive rates of pay.
- You could be asked to support primary and high schools.
- You're guaranteed a minimum of 10 hours work per week (two hours per day), working various hours depending on which school you are supporting.
- If you're looking for more hours you could consider joining both the catering and cleaning service. You can also find cleaning vacancies on Kirklees Jobs and Careers
- Generally the earliest start would be 11am and latest finish would be 2.30pm. Example: at an infant's school you may be asked to start at 11.30am and finish at 1.30pm. At a High School you would be asked to start at 12pm and finish at 2.30pm.
- We'll send you a text or call you each morning usually between 8.30am and 10am to tell you which school needs your support.
- You don't need a car. Most schools are on bus routes and our employees without cars have found it easy to travel on local transport.
- You don't need catering qualifications. We're not looking for the next Jamie Oliver, full training will be provided.
Find a job with our catering service
There's a range of jobs available with our catering service, find current vacancies and apply today.
The application form is straight forward and asks about any previous employment you've had.Find current vacancies
After you've applied
If your application is accepted we'll invite you for a chat to find out more about you.