Whether you're looking for your first job or the next step in a long career path, we have employment opportunities for you.
Become part of our family and we'll provide you with support and full training to build your confidence and career, as well as competitive rates of pay.
About the job
- You will be asked to work at schools and other council buildings.
- You're guaranteed a minimum of 9.75 hours work per week ï¿½ paid at £8.19 per hour
- You will work Monday to Friday between 3pm and 6pm during term time. Hours will vary during school holidays.
- We'll send you a text or call you each morning usually between 11am and 1.30pm to tell you where we need your support.
- You will need your own transport, appropriate mileage rates will be paid
Interested? act now - it takes less than 60 seconds
Fill in our simple online formRegister your interest online
After you've applied
We will send you an application form.
We can support you to fill it in if you need.
The application form is straight forward and asks about any previous employment you've had.
If your application is accepted we'll invite you for a chat to find out more about you.