Planning permission is required for the demolition of some unlisted buildings in conservation areas. This is known as 'relevant demolition.'



There is no fee.

How to apply to demolish a building in a conservation area

Submit your application on the national Planning Portal website

Clock You must register with the site. Registration is free.


After you've applied

When will I get a decision?