There are various types of yellow lines that are marked on the road or edge of the pavement or kerb that indicate waiting restrictions.
These restrictions vary from 'no waiting at any time' to 'day time waiting restrictions', which are indicated by time plates. The time plates show when the restrictions are enforced.
Limited waiting restrictions are indicated by a white box marking and loading restrictions are indicated by yellow lines on the side of the pavement or kerb.
Enquiries and requests about waiting restrictions
Contact us if you would like to request:
- some new waiting or loading restrictions
- a change to waiting or loading restrictions
- the removal of yellow lines.
- Address Parking Office, PO Box 1496, Huddersfield, HD1 9FT
- Phone 01484 223222
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org