- A parking fine is also known as a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN). It can be served by attaching it to the windscreen, handing to the driver or through the post.
- Once a Penalty Charge Notice has been issued you can pay or appeal.
Appeal your parking fine
Please allow 24 hours after the issue of the Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) before making an appeal.
Clock Completing this takes around 5 minutes.
Paperclip To complete this you will need your Penalty Charge Notice number and vehicle registration number.Appeal online
After you have appealed
- The case will be put on hold and passed to an Appeals Officer for consideration. They will reply in writing.
- Do not pay whilst your appeal is outstanding as payment may compromise your right to appeal.
Other ways to appeal: Appeal by post
You can appeal by post. Appeals can not be heard by phone or in person.
Post your appeal along with your Penalty Charge Notice to the Parking Office.
- Address to appeal by post
- Address Parking Office, PO Box 1496, Huddersfield, HD1 9FT