Find help with care and support
Before getting in touch you might like to find out more about the services available online.
Use our online form to help find products, services, local groups and organisations that may be helpful to meet your support needs.
Clock Completing this form takes less than 5 minutesFind help and support
- signpost you to information and advice regarding local support and services
- email you a copy for future reference
How to contact adult social care services
Gateway to care is the contact for anyone that would like further information or advice on adult social care and support services available in Kirklees.
- Contact Gateway to care
- Phone 01484 414933
- Opening times
- Monday to Thursday 8am-5pm Friday 8am-4.45pm
- After 5pm (4.45 on a Friday) - If your call is Urgent you can still telephone 01484 414933 as all calls are diverted to our Emergency Duty Team
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org Please note this e mail address is monitored Monday to Friday only, if your request is urgent over the weekend or Bank Holiday please telephone 01484 414933
- Address Customer Service Centre, Civic Centre 3, Market Street, Huddersfield, HD1 2YZ
In line with central government's announcement, we have closed our Customer Service Centres until further notice
Customer satisfaction - Have you spoken to Gateway to Care lately? Please give us some feedback to help improve our service: Complete a two minute survey.
Other useful contacts
Contact mental health services
Feeling stressed or anxious contact Kirklees IAPT (Improving Access to Psychological Therapies) on: Phone 01484 343700
Contact for Adult and Children's therapies
Locala provide a single point of contact for the majority of adult services and children's therapy services in Kirklees these include:
- District Nursing
- Continence Advisory Service
- Foot health (Podiatry Service)
Benefits, and financial hardship
If you are facing difficulty, have trouble paying rent, need short term housing support and don't know who to turn to, please go to our Help if you are homeless or threatened with homelessness section of the of the website or if you are a KNH tennant please contact the KNH - Rent Assist team
For help with benefit's Contact benefits