If you wish to place tables, chairs or other temporary furniture on the public highway you will need to complete an application for permission to provide café facilities on a public highway.

Application process temporarily closed

Due to a recent change in legislation the licensing service is working to update the website and guidance.

Email licensing@kirklees.gov.uk to enquire about applying for a pavement licence.

Contact Licensing

Was this information helpful?