If you feel that no action has been taken about anti-social behaviour you may be able to make a community trigger report.

When you can't make a community trigger report

If you have an ongoing complaint that is being dealt with, your case is not appropriate for the community trigger.

If you are making a complaint about an organisation, please use the organisation's own complaints procedures or report the matter to the ombudsman or Independent Police Complaints Commission.

When you can make a community trigger report

If you have complained three times in the last six months about separate incidents and no effective action has been taken.

How to make a community trigger report

Fill in our online form

Clock Completing this form takes around 10 minutes

Paperclip You need to provide details of:

  • each time you have complained
  • who you have complained to (name, organisation and/or Incident Reference Number if you have one)
  • the anti-social behaviour
Report it

After you've made your report

  • We will assess your application to ensure that the threshold has been met
  • If it has, we will ask the agencies involved to provide details of your complaints and the actions that they have considered and taken
  • A meeting will then take place between the appropriate agencies which may include Kirklees Council, Kirklees Anti-Social Behaviour Partnership, West Yorkshire Police or a registered housing provider (social landlord) and other partners (if they are involved) to discuss the anti-social behaviour and what actions have been considered and taken
  • The group will review how the partnership has responded and make recommendations on how the problem can be resolved
  • A response will be sent to you detailing the outcome of this meeting. You will be informed of actions already taken and what will happen in the future.
Digital Kirklees transaction logo