The Children's Rights Team make sure that you have opportunities to say what you think and have your views taken seriously when decisions are made about you, your life and your future.
Here is what we are challenging you to do for week 9 (29th June to 5th July):
- Challenge 1 - Draw a poster to welcome new social workers working for Kirklees
- Challenge 2 - Tell us your top 5 tips for social workers working with children and young people in Kirklees
Don't forget to email us photos of your posters and/or tips to email@example.com by 5th July 11:59pm. Don't forget to include your name and your age!
We will choose two names at random to win a £10 High Street Voucher which we will send to you in the post. You will also get a certificate for every challenge you take part in!
Check back next week for the next challenge!
Remember the more challenges you do, the more chance you have of winning the special prize at the end of lockdown!
Don't forget we are all still working at Children's Rights so you can speak to us anytime if you need some advocacy support or you just want to have a chat - ring us on 01484 225288 or Freephone 0800 389 3312
Have fun and don't forget to look again from the 5th July to see what next week's challenge is!
What we do
Other things that the Children's Rights Team do
Contact the Children's Rights Team
If you are in the care of Kirklees Council and would like support then contact the Children's Rights Team:
Fill in our simple online form
Clock Completing this form takes around 5 minutesContact the Children's Rights Team
After you've completed the form
The Children's Rights Team will get contact with you.
- Children's Rights Team
- Address Brian Jackson House, New North Parade Huddersfield, HD1 5JP
- Phone 01484225288 (Phone)
- Freephone 08003893312 (Freephone)
- Text 07938195322 (Text)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website Children's Rights
Make a complaint
- Children's Complaint Service
- Address Complaints Unit, Freepost, Kirklees, 1479