You can get small business rate relief if:
- your business only uses one property - you may still be able to get relief if you use more
- your property's rateable value is less than £15,000
What you get
You will not pay business rates on a property with a rateable value of £12,000 or less.
For properties with a rateable value of £12,001 to £15,000, the rate of relief will go down gradually from 100% to 0%.
If your rateable value is £13,500, you'll get 50% off your bill. If your rateable value is £14,000, you'll get 33% off
Application form for Business Rate Relief for:
- Small Businesses
- Community Amateur Sports Clubs
- Non-Profit Making Organisations
Download and fill in our form
you can get in contact with Business rates by email or phone.
Completing this form takes around 10 minutes.
Paperclip To complete this form you will need to provide the following supporting documentation:-
For Non-Profit Making Organisations, Registered Charities and Community Amateur Sports Clubs
- Business plan
- Latest accounts for business in question
- Memorandum or Articles of Association
- Equal Opportunities Policy
For community amateur sports clubs
- All of the above plus
- Copy of Inland Revenues registration document
Contact our Business Rates team, confirming the property you wish to apply for relief on and that you occupy no other business property in England.
- Business Rates
- Phone 01484 414941