School's Out! is a programme of summer clubs and activities for children and young people in Kirklees.
School's Out! sessions
Sessions take place in a variety of settings and facilities. Staffing numbers and expertise are varied.
If your child has additional needs
We advise you to contact providers.
- Discuss your child's needs with them to make sure the session is a good fit.
- The provider may be able to make some adjustments to the planned sessions to accommodate needs and ensure the best possible experience for your child.
Holiday Activities and Food sessions
Sessions are available for 4 to 16 year old's who receive benefits-related free school meals.
Dependent on demand, there may be additional spaces available to children who don't receive benefits-related free school meals.
- Sessions are available across Kirklees.
- They run for a maximum of 4 hours.
- Free food is available at every session.
- Sessions for under 8s are hosted by Ofsted-registered providers.
To book Holiday Activities and Food sessions, register with the School's Out app.
How to register with the School's Out app
Fill in the simple online form.
Clock Completing registration takes around 5 minutes.Register with School's Out
After you've registered
You can find out about available sessions in your local area.
More information about School's Out!
Other holiday activities
Find and get in contact with local organisations, see events and regular activities in your community.
Kirklees Local Offer
Support, services and activities for young people aged up to 25 with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND).
Kirklees Active Leisure
Find out about activities at leisure centres and swimming pools.
The Children's Arts School
Art classes and creative projects for 2 to 18 year olds in Holmfirth, Huddersfield and online.
Huddersfield Town Foundation Summer Holiday Camps
Five week-long (Monday to Friday) football camps at Leeds Road Sports Complex.