We have indoor retail markets in Huddersfield, Cleckheaton and Dewsbury which provide the opportunity to establish a fixed business in the town centre.
How to apply for an indoor market lease
Download and fill in the application form.
Completing this form takes around 10 minutes.
If you are a new trader to Kirklees markets you need to provide two references plus two forms of ID such as a passport or driving licence and a utility bill.Download form
After you've applied
- Once your application is accepted you must pay a non-refundable administration charge of £250 for preparing the legal agreement.
- You must pay a bond payment of £500 or one calendar month's rent, whichever is the greater, on signing your agreement.
- You must have public liability insurance cover for a minimum of five million pounds and you must supply details of the company, policy number and expiry date before you begin trading.
- Ensure you have appropriate insurance cover in the event of any loss or damage to stock or equipment on the stall.
- Food businesses must comply with all current and future food hygiene and food safety legislation and be registered with us at least 28 days prior to opening.