Contrast accessibility

Social care assessment

To get support from the council you may need to have an assessment, this will help the council find out what support you need.
There is no charge for an assessment.

The assessment will

  • Tell us what you can do.
  • Tell us what you need help with.

If you need support

The council will:

Get a care assessment

How to contact adult social care services

The Community Health and Social Care Hub is the contact for anyone that would like further information or advice on adult social care and support services available in Kirklees.

Contact adult social care services